Ngantuk dah
But need to jot down in case i need to refer back
1. Have 2 more samples to polish. Oh wait, actually 2 samples to be polished and another 30 or more to be repolished. Gila kerja aku nih...silap estimate working time.
2. I should start my writing. I NEED to start my writing. Rasanya dah lupa dah apa yg baca2 dulu. And i still NEED to learn latex. Jeles tgk thesis org yg cantik tuh.
3. Meeting tomorrow with two senseis. Hope to find my direction. Rasanya mmg kekal this topic and not sure bout co-cr yet. Sensei tak dapat lagi material. Nih pun rasa nak mati. But to work on refining cocr will be such a great feat though. Sayang kalau aku x buat.
4. Auger, xps, microstructure, afm?, apalagi aku nak buat nih
5. Am i on the right track? Tuhan luruskanlah jalanku ini.
6. Reading, reading reading
7. This time i need to do my exp methodologically correct. Hopefully, result lebih cantik from prelim
8. Finished two books this week. Three more books to go before i can order new one. Itchy though, byk nak baca nih. Oh i need to built my wishlist, sayang kalau lupa. Ebooks just doesnt agree with me. I need the smell and feel of those papers to enjoy my reading. Next book is room. Dah sneak peek, tp cant continue :(. Tak jadi kerja kang
9. Jadi yang terbaik. Kena bagi usaha yang terbaik. I deserved this. But i need to show them that i am worthy. Keep slacking off wont do me any good. Need to keep thinking and reading and start writing. Hari ni kena lebih baik dari semalam, that is my promise to myself.
10. I bought pore minimizer out of compulsion. Lets see if that thing works.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment